The Heelers Diaries

the fantasy world of ireland's greatest living poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kilcullen (Phone 087 7790766), County Kildare, Ireland

Thursday, May 02, 2013

live link to the barbara walters interview with amanda knox on the abc television network

"Welcome to the show Amanda. Our viewers are waiting to hear you feel about your ordeal. Tell me... er... tell me... Amanda! What are you doing? What are you doing with that knife? No Amanda. No. Why me? I'm helping you to profit from your murder of that girl. I'm helping you to hide in plain sight. I and my television station are effectively paying you for slaughtering Meredith Kercher. We're financing your satanism. Why me Amanda? Why meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? Amandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home